Prickly pear oil is definitely one of the most rare and precious oils known.
Its multiple virtues make it particularly useful in cosmetics:
• anti-aging and anti-free radicals, it prevents wrinkles formation
• it restores firmness and tonicity of the skin,
• regenerating, it slows down the aging of the cells and stimulates their renewal
• it favours cicatrisation
• it reduces eye circles
• an excellent emollient, it softens the skin and protects it against dehydratation
• antioxidant, it protects the skin against harmful effects of pollution and stress due to sun exposure
In brief, prickly pear oil is truly a gift of nature.
Prickly pear oil is suitable for all skin types.
The roll-on system of the bottle applies a film on the skin which allows using only the quantity needed and accurately targeting the area of application.
Apply the oil daily – preferably in the evening – on a perfectly cleaned skin and massage gently with the fingertips until completely absorbed.
With its light and non-greasy texture, prickly pear oil penetrates rapidly and deeply into the layers of the epidermis. It strengthens the skin tissue and restores elasticity and suppleness to dry skin.
After a few weeks of applications wrinkles fade and fine wrinkles disappear, the face regains its radiance and its tone.
It can also applied:
- on the neck, the neckline and the bust, to revitalize and to soften the skin
- wherever necessary, for prevention of stretch marks and scar treatment
Precautions of use
Prickly pear oil is not a sun screen!
Prickly pear oil is not food oil but is not toxic if accidentally swallowed. Excessive ingestion of oil can cause stomach upset.
When applied on the eyes, the oil may cause mild irritation. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes.